Grant of Rights:
In consideration of the Licensee agreeing to pay the License Fee, the Licensor grants to the Licensee:
1/. The Designated Rights to the Footage during the License Period for the Number of
Transmissions stated in the Territory on a non-exclusive basis
Term & conditions:
The Licensor warrants to the Licensee that:
1/. It has the right to grant the rights granted by this agreement.
- It has obtained all necessary clearances and paid all residuals
and/or fees necessary for the exercise by the Licensee of the rights granted by this agreement.
- The exercise or purported exercise of such rights by the Licensee will not constitute a breach of copyright or be defamatory or obscene, or in any way whatsoever infringe the property or other rights of any third person
2/. The Licensor agrees to indemnify the Licensee against any loss or damage (including any legal costs) of expenses and any compensation costs, damages and disbursements paid by the Licensee on the advice of counsel to compromise or settle any claim) occasioned to the Licensee in consequence of any breach of the warranties and representations made in this agreement by the Licensor.
3/. The Licensee warrants to the Licensor that:
- a) The Footage will only be used by the Licensee pursuant to the
- b) The Licensee shall return to the Licensor all tapes
of the Footage supplied to it within 14 days of completion of the
Licensee's Production in which the Footage is to be included.
- c) The Licensee shall not on-sell or authorize the sale of the Footage
to any third party.
- d) The Licensee shall not authorize or grant any third party the use of
the Footage other than for the purposes of the Licensee as
defined in the Designated Rights.
4) The Licensee agrees to indemnify the Licensor against any
loss or damage (including any legal costs or expenses and
any compensation costs, damages and disbursements paid by
the Licensor on the advice of counsel to compromise or
settle any claim ) occasioned to the Licensor in
consequence of any breach of the warranties and
representations made in this agreement by the Licensee.
5) The Licensee undertakes to supply free of charge to the
Licensor, within 10 days of completion of the Licensee's
production using the footage, a VHS video tape or DVD or CD of the
Licensee's Production so as to verify the use of the footage.
6) The Licensee agrees to include in the production credits:
Footage supplied by Tony Monk Films
7) This agreement shall be in accordance with the laws of New